[Zope-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.2 release plan posted

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com (Jeremy Hylton)
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:02:47 -0500

  TD> On Tuesday 05 November 2002 7:04 pm, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
  >> I have posted a tenative release plan for ZODB 3.2 in the ZODB
  >> Wiki at http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/ZODB%203.2%20Release
  >>
  >> There are a small set of proposed features centering around
  >> better configuration and management of ZEO and ZODB.

  TD> Is 3.2 work happing on the trunk or a branch?

It's happening where it's happening.  Guido is doing the zdaemon stuff
on the trunk.  I've been working on the deadlock code on a branch, but
I'll merge that to the trunk soon.  This is the standard Zope
development practice -- keep the trunk stable.

Jeremy