[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Cache Parameters

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:58:44 +0000

This is also something that improved greatly in 2.6.

Doing this in 2.5 means hacking the source (hmmm, I think I lost that pat=
ch),=20
and alot of meditation on the debugging output. You will still need a dee=
p=20
understanding of the pickle cache (the thing that was rewritten in 2.6) t=
o=20
asses the impact of any changes you might make.