[Zope-dev] Bugfix release?

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:37:49 -0500

I am assigned to fix this. I will make time to do it over the holiday. Ti=
me=20
has been extremely short for me (and basically all of us at ZC) lately, s=
o=20
your patience is appreciated.

I'm assuming we will not have bug day before 2.6.1, but perhaps one short=
ly=20
thereafter is in order?

-Casey