[Zope-dev] LDAPRoleTwiddler / BasicUserFolder

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:56:40 -0400

being explicit is almost always better. you are relying on internal
magic and it's not apparent from looking at the code you wrote.

the validate implementation in the LDAPRoleExtender is the "most
correct" one. shane worked on it for a while to make sure it does the
most correct thing possible, and if anyone knows about the vagaries of
acquisition/security and all its possible permutations it is him.

jens