[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] DateTime screwup on 2.6 branch and HEAD

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:35:47 -0400

I don't think this warrants a hotfix, they are really only for dire security bugs affecting multiple Zope versions. for example, even a bug security hole affecting Zope 2.6.0 (but no other Zope versions) wouldn't warrant a hotfix.

I would post a patch here and to the collector.

If it seriously affects many users then they can raise their voice so that 2.6.1 gets done quicker.

Please upgrade the test suite to test for this bug if possible.

-Casey