[Zope-dev] get_request() and GlobalRequestPatch

Tim McLaughlin tim@siteworx.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:17:18 -0500

Wow, didn't know anything was still dependent on this hack I wrote (kinda scary).  To my knowledge and Stephan's, there was no way around this due the the __getattr__ requirements... but that may be different now.  Stephan?  At the time, ZC wasn't interested in merging it in, but it may be there now, or maybe some committer may want to do it.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim McLaughlin