[Zope-dev] Some Zope distributions are missing Data.fs.in

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:21:53 +0000

Hi all,
    I'm using win2k and zope2.5.1 and python 2.1.2.  And I don't have the
file Data.fs.in.  I have the others files.   Am I suppose to have this file
on win32.
tia,
- James

>Good to hear that!
>However, I have received the following report:

---8<---