[Zope-dev] __before_publishing_traverse__ calls RESPONSE.redirect(): is there another way to change the browser URL?

Craeg K Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:53:44 -0400

Hello:

This is a good idea, and would solve the problem as stated.

Unfortunately, it conflicts with my other (heretofore unstated)
requirement that

"all URLs shown in the browser should be bookmarkable
at all times."

Once a user bookmarks foo?I_am_an_application_controlled_redirect=1
and comes back to it, it is no longer telling the truth ;-)

--Craeg