[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] What do we want in the way of Zope binary distributions?

robert robert@redcor.ch
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:28:32 +0200

I am happy with the proposal that started this thread.

We do have a number of customers that use Zope on windows.

Will there be a way to use several diffferent Zope instances when thay are =
run=20
as services?

Robert