[Zope-dev] Form action has no effect

Ross Boylan RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:08:50 -0700

I added <head> and <body> parts to the page and now it works.  I saw
something in the developers' guide that one needs a <head> for the
action URLs to resolve properly.

It's a bit weird, since I tried the action with
action="<dtml-var absolute_url>/doCompare"
and it didn't help (until adding the <head>).

It's also weird because it was working before.

But at least it's working now