[Zope-dev] [off topic] archives cause spam.

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:45:50 +0200

> Install SpamAssassin on your mail server or SAProxy on your client...

Well, yes, but removing the e-mail addresses from the archive should be
done anyway. OK, for us it's too late, but for new subscribers, it's not.

SPAM has for me finally reached a level where I'm thinking of actually
doing something about it. It now probably takes a couple of minutes each
day to sort out the few non-spam mails that is drowned in the deluge of
spam I get every day, and it's getting annoying.

(And I don't like SpamAssasin)