[Zope-dev] Re: tal i18n and ZopeStarter test failures

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Fri Aug 29 20:06:42 EDT 2003

Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> Chris Withers writes:
>  > Can I take a peak at the config.xml you're using for autotester.py?
>
> I'm running "make ftest test" from the command line.

Never heard of that, what does it do? What versions of Zope does it work with?

On Linux I'm using:

     <build>
       <location>Zope</location>
       <command>./configure</command>
       <options>--with-python=/usr/local/bin/python2.2</options>
     </build>
     <build>
       <location>Zope</location>
       <command>make</command>
       <options>testinst</options>
     </build>
     <test>
      <location>Zope</location>
      <script>utilities/testrunner.py</script>
      <options>-v 0 -a</options>
     </test>

Python Version:2.2.3

On Windows:

     <build>
       <location>Zope</location>
       <command>setup.py</command>
       <options>build_ext -i</options>
     </build>
     <test>
      <location>Zope</location>
      <script>utilities/testrunner.py</script>
      <options>-v 0 -a</options>
     </test>

Python Version:2.2.3

Now, there doesn't seem to by anything in there which is gonna make this kinda
difference from my point of view. Hmmm, maybe a PyXML version or something?
Can you think of anything?

I have to admit, I'm at a bit of a loss, although I can assure you those tests
are failing for me on both platforms with fresh checkouts :-S

cheers,

Chris