[Zope-dev] ZServer HTTP 1.1 support

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Dec 11 16:39:32 EST 2003

I noticed this in ZServer/README.txt (zope 2.6.2):

HTTP 1.1 support is ZServer is incomplete, though it should work for
    most HTTP 1.1 clients.

Anybody know what specifically is "incomplete"?

In particular, some people on my team asked me if zserver
supports "persistent" connections, and I didn't know how
to answer. I'm looking now at HTTPServer.py and the docstrings
suggest that it does ... yes? no?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com