[Zope-dev] Multiple author and reviewer roles in Zope CMF

David Cain dacain@library.syr.edu
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:27:23 -0500

I would like to apply Zope CMF to our organization which is made up of
numerous departments.  Each department has one or more managers
(reviewers) and content providers.  Also, some managers cross
departments, as well as content providers.

How can I create several Zope CMF roles (reviewer and author) for each
department so that reviewers for that department will only see content
created by authors in that department?

David Cain
Senior Web Developer, Information Systems Department
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, New York 13244-2010
(315) 443-5923
mailto:dacain@library.syr.edu