[Zope-dev] Transcience getId() KeyError

Alan Runyan runyaga@runyaga.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:01:51 -0600

Using Zope2.6.0 final on FreeBSD; Python 2.1.3 this is at iMeme.
Question: I thought I read Tim squashed most (all?) of the known
bugs in BTree's in 2.6.  Is this true?  Has anyone seen this?

in a Product i'm using/wrote... we try to get the SESSION.getId() and
get a KeyError.  Here is the traceback.  I would appreciate
any feedback.  Many thanks.

# gc the stale buckets at the "beginning" of _data ("garbage collect")
        # iterate over the keys in data that have no minimum value and
        # a maximum value of delete_end (note: ordered set)
        # XXX- fixme.  range search doesn't always work (btrees bug)

I believe it is the line after this that is throwing the exception
for k in list(data.keys(None, delete_end)):

here was the exception:

Site Error

KeyError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

*    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
*    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
*    Module Zope, line 171, in zpublisher_exception_hook
*    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
*    Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
*    Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
*    Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 252, in __call__
*    Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
*    Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
*    Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
<ZopePageTemplate at /cmf/public_website/index_html>
*    Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 186, in __call__
*    Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
*    Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 689, in do_useMacro
*    Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 230, in interpret
*    Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 459, in do_setLocal_tal
*    Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 217, in evaluate
Line 104, Column 4
Expression: standard:'here/portal_commerce/getShoppingCartFor'
Names:

{'container': <PloneFolder instance at 9372b00>,
 'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0x88bf9ec>,
 'here': <PloneFolder instance at 9372b00>,
 'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 905c0d0>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 0x88b392c>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': ()},
 'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 905c0d0>,
 'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://www.dstoys.com/index_html>,
 'root': <Application instance at 903d080>,
 'template': <ZopePageTemplate at /cmf/public_website/index_html>,
 'traverse_subpath': [],
 'user': Anonymous User}
*    Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 206, in __call__
*    Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 201, in _eval
*    Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 108, in render
*    Module Products.CMFCommerce.CommerceTool, line 260, in
getShoppingCartFor
*    Module Products.CMFCommerce.ShoppingCartManagement, line 113, in
getShoppingCartFor
*    Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1189, in __getattr__
*    Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1149, in get
*    Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 93, in getSessionData
*    Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 180, in
_getSessionDataObject
*    Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 175, in new_or_existing
*    Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 786, in get
*    Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 599, in _getCurrentBucket
*    Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 688, in _housekeep

KeyError: 1045356900 (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the
standard error message.)