[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6.0 ZMI Problem for CJK(Collector 623) patch.

Kazuya FUKAMACHI kf@atransia.co.jp
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:52:48 +0900

Hi, Toby
Thank you for following the issue.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:33:40 +0000
Toby Dickenson <tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 21 December 2002 10:54 pm, Kazuya FUKAMACHI wrote:
>
> > I applied Toby's patch + Yousei's patch, and it works.
> >
> > Thanks to your neat piece of work,
> > I can start to work on Zope 2.6.0 now, and go farther.
>
> I am currently looking at getting this into 2.6.1 or 2.6.2. I would appreciate
> confirmation that you are all happy with this combination of patches.

I have not met any other issue yet. :)

So, if possible, it would be greate that those would be included in
Zope 2.6.1. I'm certain that release will promote adoption of Zope 2.6.x
in Japan. I will confirm Japanese users to make sure again,
and also I myself should try them again in clean environment.

thanks

----
Kazuya Fukamachi