[Zope-dev] Can't return / publish object of a dictionary?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:07:51 +0100

Lars,

I believe that for security validation to work the object you return has to =

be acquisition wrapped. Try something like (untested):

def _getOb(self, id):
    return self._secretList[id].__of__(self)

HTH,
Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 16. J=E4nner 2003 16:51 +0100 Lars Heber=20

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/