[Zope-dev] 2.6.1b2?

Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:40:17 +0000

On Saturday 25 January 2003 1:07 am, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > > If only it were that easy.  Everybody wants "no new features" excep=
> > > for the one feature they desperately want to have without upgrading=
> > > the next feature release. :-(
> >
> > Still, we're back to the situation where it's been weeks since the
> > last release, and there's nothing we (the public) can do about that
> >
> > :-(
>
> If you want to make a rogue release, that will be available
> until Brian deems the time ready for the next release, be my guest.

Is there an estimate for this?

afaict, the public schedule since December has been that this is imminent=
 any=20
day now. I have some important bug fixes that I would like to include in=20
2.6.1, and I would like some assurance that beta 2 will not be released=20
mid-merge.

--=20
Toby Dickenson
http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson