[Zope-dev] apache reverse proxy zope 2.7a1 bug?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:12:09 +0200

Bernd Dorn wrote at 2003-7-10 07:24 +0200:
 > i currently installed the zope 2.7 alpha 1 release on my linux (rh9)
 > server and on my win2k developement machine
 >
 > when the zope instance is directly accessed everything works fine, also
 > the proxy access on the linux box works. but when i try to proxy zope
 > through apache on my windoze box i get a 502 http error:
 > excerpt from the apache errror logs::
 >
 > [Wed Jul 09 13:44:01 2003] [warn] proxy: bad HTTP/1.1 header returned by
 > ... (GET)
 >
 > it seems that zope 2.7 sends some corrupted http headers on windoze

I would use a TCPLogger (I would use Shane's "tcpwatch")
to analyse the communication between browser and Zope.
I expect Zope sends the same header whether the browser or Apache
sends the request.
If this were not true, I would put the TCPLogger between Apache
and Zope.

Dieter