[Zope-dev] Object Type Assocation And Death To index_html

Christopher N. Deckard cnd@ecn.purdue.edu
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:33:02 -0500

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:24:49 +0100, Chris Withers spoke forth:

> Brian Brinegar wrote:
> >
> > There is a proposal in the Zope 2.6 plan called "Object Type
> > Assocation and Death To index_html" the status listed is
> > "incomplete". Is this still on the table for future versions of
> > Zope? If part of the proposal was implemented what parts?
> >
> > http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/ObjectTypeAssociationAndDeathToIndexHtml
> >

> IIRC, the underlying code was implemented, but never plumbed
> through to the UI :-(

Can you put us to the underlying code and I'll take a look at what
needs to be done?  This is something that is going to be very useful
to us.

-Chris