[Zope-dev] more Zope2.6 fun: ZEO client death.

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:58:38 +1000

Jim and Andrew hit the nail on the head - excessive cleverness with
vendor branches here meant that the ZEO directory had ZEO1 installed.

Updating it by hand to ZEO2 hasn't made all good and happy, though -
the ZEO/start.py includes
import ThreadedAsync.LoopCallback
at the top of the file, but the sys.path magic that makes this
available is inside the main() function. Moving the import to
the line after the sys.path magic fixes this.

I'm now getting a failed import for ZODB.utils.oid_repr, which
suggests that I'm going to need to update the ZODB installation
here from the one that's in 2.6.2. :-/