[Zope-dev] storing passwords

Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:02:26 -0700

Or SimpleUserFolder: create a user folder class in a Zope product that
subclasses both SimpleUserFolder and OFS.Folder.  Then put ZSQL methods and
a few TTW python scripts in the folder contents of an instance of this class
to make it work.  I've done something similar to this with relative success.

Sean