[Zope-dev] Zope Template Newbie question

David Cain dacain@library.syr.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:16:02 -0500

I'm trying to pull in another file with the following markup:

here</span>

And it does pull the file in, but it quotes the entire HTML in that file
so that my browser doesn't interpret it:
           &lt;img src="/images/page2leftbottom-blank.jpg" width="331"
height="39" border="0" class="banner" alt="Category"&gt;

This is not what I want.  What am I doing wrong, or how to I prevent the
quoting?

David Cain
Senior Web Developer, Information Systems Department
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, New York 13244-2010
(315) 443-5923
mailto:dacain@library.syr.edu