[Zope-dev] How (in)secure is Zope?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
13 Mar 2003 09:33:56 -0500

Hi Jamie,

I'm wondering if you might consider applying for checkin privileges.
The host header issue that you've uploaded several patches for is a
bonafide problem for some users, but I think that most people with
checkin privs feel that it isn't sufficiently dangerous to the majority
of users to take the time out to review all of your patches and vouch
for them via a checkin (this might take a day or so to do). OTOH, if you
could just check them in yourself, you would no longer feel
disenfranchised.

The process for obtaining checkin privileges is documented here:

http://dev.zope.org/CVS/ContributorIntroduction

HTH,

- C