[Zope-dev] Merging the new-install-branch

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:20:22 -0500

Chris Withers writes:
 > Will I have to change the way Zope is built and/or the etsts are run?

Yes.

 > If so, where could I find otu what they now need to look like?

There is a <scenario> for Linux in the newinstallbranch.xml in
Packages/TestScripts; I'll test it again before the merge takes
place.

I don't know about the Windows <scenario>, but it's probably OK for
now.  It may need to change in the future (I'll try to help as much as
possible; Tim just tried the new-install-branch tests on Windows and
we found one buglet there).  I won't be in front of a Windows box
myself until tonight.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>