[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Merging the new-install-branch

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:55:05 -0500

I wrote:
 > I'll send a note to the zope-coders list before I actually start the
 > merge.  For a description of the changes (and the ensuing discussion),
 > refer to this thread:
 >
 > http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2003-March/018999.html

The unit tests work on Windows for the branch at this point, so I
don't expect any real surprises there just yet.

I'm starting the mechanics of the merge into the trunk now; I'll send
another email when the merge is complete.

Anyone running an automated test of the Zope 2 trunk should review
this message to determine what impact this will have on the test
process:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-coders/2003-March/003450.html

  -Fred

--