[Zope-dev] Re: Using index.htm(l) files like index_html

Brent M Hendricks brent@valinor.waldenweb.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:45:39 -0600

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 05:12:37PM +0100, Maik Jablonski wrote:
> David Cain wrote:
> > How can I customize my Zope server to treat index.html and index.htm
> > files like index_html files?
>
> Your question has nothing to do with developing the Zope Application
> Server, but only with developing applications with Zope. So you should
> ask on zope@zope.org.
>
> Your question:
>
> Place a DTML-Method into your Zope-Root with:
>
> <dtml-var "_['index.html']">

What ever happened to making this configurable a la:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/ObjectTypeAssociationAndDeathToIndexHtml

--Brent

"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure
 thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating
 by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation are so
 flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable of
 realizing grand conceptual structures."
                        -- Frederick Brooks, Jr., The Mythical Man Month