[Zope-dev] Any thoughts on when Zope 2.7 beta1 might be available?

hazmat hazmat@objectrealms.net
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:45:48 +0100

i started up a wiki page @
http://www.zope.org/Members/k_vertigo/ShortStories/python2_2

which details some of the issues with running python2.2 and zope2.6,
contributions welcome.

fwiw, i've been running python2.2 and zope2.6 for development and
production on mac os x (server&desktop)
and linux without any problems.

-haz