[Zope-dev] Create top-level folder

Matt Ficken mattficken@mail.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:40:39 -0500

Part of my product's job is to create a top-level folder. I can have it do that only when, from the management interface's "add function", I add it to the root directory. I would like it to always be able to go to the root directory, regardless of where its added.
In order to do this, I need to access the root directory object, but I don't know how. What function can I call to return the root directory object? Would 'getPhysicalRoot' do what I want? if yes, what do I call it on?
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup