[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] TextIndexNG and ExternalFile

Craeg Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 19:03:02 -0400

That is a good question.  Does it work when using the Zope
"File" object instead of ExternalFile?  Or how about
trying the standard Zope TextIndex instead of TextIndexNG?
Either situation will provide the clue needed
to find the problem.

Regards,

--Craeg