[Zope-dev] Zope 2.7 b3 problem with reindexing catalog

robert robert at redcor.ch
Wed Nov 19 11:15:13 EST 2003

If I try to reindex a (plone) portal_catalog I get the following error

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 474, in manage_reindexIndex
    * Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 459, in reindexIndex

TypeError: catalog_object() got an unexpected keyword argument
'update_metadata'

Display traceback as text

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen