[Zope-dev] session concurrency

Santi Camps santi at zetadb.com
Thu Nov 27 16:13:34 EST 2003

> I'm not able to find where is the problem.  I have not enought knowledge
> of Zope internals.  I will try to store my data in persisten subobjects,
> as you said.

Finally I've found a better and easy partial workarround.  I will
explain it here so other users in similar situation can know.

It consist in to have multiple Transitient Object Containers and
multiple Session Data Managers.  For instance, in my case:

Folder1/some_scripts
Folder1/session_data  (a Transitient Object Container)
Folder1/session_data_manager (a Session Data Manager using previous
object and referenced in REQUEST as SESSION_FOLDER1)

Folder2/some_scripts
Folder2/session_data (a Transitient Object Container)
Folder2/session_data_manager (a Session Data Manager using previous
object and referenced in REQUEST as SESSION_FOLDER2)

Then, scripts in Folder1 can use SESSION_FOLDER1 to store its session
data, scripts in Folder2 can use SESSION_FOLDER2 to do the same.  To use
SESSSION_FOLDER1 from scripts in Folder2, a simple traversal will work
fine.

Using this solution, my simultanious frames are working using session
with no problems.

Cheers

Santi Camps
http://zetadb.sourceforge.net