[Zope-dev] Problem with request/HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR

Fernando Martins fmartins at hetnet.nl
Sun Oct 19 18:29:57 EDT 2003

Hello,

Sorry for the cross-posting but I've posted before on the zope list without
reply. The following looks like to be a bug on the lookup of the request
attributes. If request doesn't have the attribute HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, the
following TALES expression should return REMOTE_ADDR. In fact, it returns
the empty string.

Naturally, the following works ok:

request['REMOTE_ADDR']"></p>

Shall I file it as a bug or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Fernando