[Zope-dev] Reminder: bug day tomorrow Oct 21

Erik A.Dahl edahl at zentinel.com
Mon Oct 20 14:32:42 EDT 2003

I'm getting close to needing to roll out an upgrade for a client site
that will need to use python2.2 or >.  I have zope-2.6.2 working with
python2.2.3 but when I try and use python2.3.2 things don't go so well.
  I'm wondering should I wait for 2.7 (and python2.3.2) or just go with
what I have.  I would like to roll the upgrade next week (but I might
be able to put it off for another week).

-EAD