[Zope-dev] Zope doesn't know enough mime types.

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Oct 31 11:31:58 EST 2003

Oo, oo, Fred.  I just checked in a feature on the HEAD only that lets
you configure Python warning filters using the config file.  I think it
passes Brian's criterion for merge save for any tests.

It would be nice to have all the config stuff the same on HEAD as on 2.7
so we don't run into merge problems later... If we agree and I promise
to write a test for the warnfilter, maybe you could just copy the
zconfig schemas and datatype files from the HEAD for the Zope.Startup
package and the zLOG package and merge that way instead of surgically
porting the mimetypes stuff to the 2.7 branch.  The zope.conf.in file
needs to be merged as well.

- C