[Zope-dev] Help!!

Exteam exteam6 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 4 15:07:06 EDT 2003

Hi all,
We are facing a small issue in formulator.
Suppose we have a fiels which is repetitve in nature
for ex name1 , name2, name 3.........depending  on the
user input.
If we want to validate these name we have to create
required fields i.e name1, name2 etc..in validator in
advance.
Can we do the same using only one field in formulator
i.e name and put all the derivatives of it like name1
, name 2 as a array to name.
in that case, we can have more control in field
handling and so would not have the headache of pre
formation of the fields which may susbsequently
increase later on.
Looking forward for a reply..
Subhankar
exteam