[Zope-dev] AW: Caching prob with AHCM and headers

Germer, Carsten carsten.germer at desy.de
Wed Sep 10 14:20:28 EDT 2003

Well, sadly I didn't find the time to pursue the issue any further yet.
We're kneedeep in work to get the system up and running and caching isn't
top priority so far.
I don't even know if someone patched the AHCM yet, simply haven't looked.

But as someone suggested somewhere and you can see in
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2003-April/135101.html it works if you
set the headers yourself.
So if you need caching _now_ and AHCM is not fixed yet, change the object
used so that it sets the headers correctly itself.

I know that this solution is ikky but I don't know when I will have time to
tackle the issue of a comfortable cache system. Though I know I will have to
solve it sometime :)

/Carsten