[Zope-dev] AW: [Summary] Caching prob with AHCM and headers

Shane Hathaway shane at zope.com
Fri Sep 12 09:51:43 EDT 2003

Germer, Carsten wrote:
> Thanks Bjorn, now I remember the last-modified issue.
> As I remember it, someone said that the line is commented out for a reason
> not known... that's why I didn't change it :)

It has always been commented out in CVS.  That may have been a
mistake--it may have been a temporary debugging edit that I accidentally
slipped in.  I suggest we uncomment it and see what happens! ;-)
Ideally, we should allow the user to choose policies for particular
headers in the management interface.

Shane