[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] ZScheduler

Ulrich Eck ueck at net-labs.de
Thu Apr 1 05:20:38 EST 2004

Hi Nikolay, Alan

I also did some work done while and after the Rotterdam Sprint in Dez.
2002. The packages didn't get refactored since before NameGeddon and are
not at all usable with a current cvs-checkout.

The overall design (Interfaces, Structure) and the implementation of the
Schedule/Task might be of interest, allthough one might use utitlities
instead of Services to .

I attached the sources of the prototype that worked with Zope3 early
2003 for refactoring or as example if anyone is interested.

i'm online as jack-e at irc.freenode.net/#zope3-dev for any questions
about the prototype.

cheers Ulrich