[Zope-dev] Zope 3 (or 2 1/2 ;) sprint at EuroPython?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Apr 28 17:03:41 EDT 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:

>> So far nobody has stepped up to organize a Zope 3 sprint before and/or
>> after EuroPython this year.
>>
>> If you want to organize a sprint please send a mail to
>> europython at python.org.
>

> No such mail was sent as far as I can see.

I just sent it.

>> Organizing a sprint means getting in touch with the right people to
>> organize a sprint accomodation, and communicating the sprint time and
>> place to all developers. It's also a good idea to get in touch with
>> Jim about potential sprint topics.

I can do that. ;)

>> If nobody steps up to organize a sprint, there will be no Zope 3
>> sprint at EPC 2004.
>

> I guess we can conclude that there will be no Zope 3 sprint at
> EuroPython. Too bad!

I would like to lead a sprint *after* the conference. A possible topic is
Zope 2 -> Zope 3 migration/compatability. Or working on Zope 2.8. :)

If you are interested in participating in a sprint after the conference,
please let me know ASAP, including which days you would be participating.

Jim