[Fwd: Re: [Zope-dev] Referencial Integrity in ZCatalogs]

Santi Camps scamps at earcon.com
Tue Aug 3 03:12:16 EDT 2004

En/na Leonardo Rochael Almeida ha escrit:

>Forgot to Cc: zope-dev

Yes, I've seen this solution.  It's another way to make things.  But I'm
not sure that it can implement a foreign key "on delete restricted", for
instance.

I see there are a lot of ways to solve this problem, so I will implement
my proposal as a separate Product.   I will try to implement a
IntegrityZCatalog, adding primary and foreign key capabilities.

It will be easier to use for me, and also for all new zope coders
comming from relational databases.  If we can say "Catalogs are our
Tables.  Use them as you have been using Tables until now and you will
be right", I think we can make they learning much short.

Regards

Santi Camps