[Zope-dev] closed collector issues 1252 and 1308

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 04:36:53 EDT 2004

Simon Eisenmann wrote:
> <a tal:define="url
> request/VIRTUAL_URL|string:${request/SERVER_URL}${request/PATH_TRANSLATED}"
> tal:attributes="href string:${url}#someContent"></a>
>
> So having VIRTUAL_URL anytime available would help alot.

Can you have a look at the latest comment added to:
http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1308

It appears there are a LOT of variables already available, one of which
may do what you want. This is beginning to sound like a documentation
problem rather than a "we need more methodz" problem.

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk