[Zope-dev] Unable to find Database adapter for MySQL

Rajesh s shiggaon rajesh2bv99is020 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jan 2 04:20:35 EST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi folks,

    I am using Zope 2.6.2 on windows platform. I am new to this ZOPE concept. I wanted to use the MySQL 4.0.13 also installed on windows. What i thought was if i am able to write python script to access the databse then easly i can make Zope to run that script. I downloaded the database adapter for the python ( i installed it seperately) and started playing with it and finally succeded in accessing the databse. But when i tried the same script in zope it gave an error because zope is using its own python application for which i am not able to add the datbase adapter.

 Is there any other way? If yes where can i find the adapter?

 Can anyone help me out in this regard.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Rajesh Shiggaon