[Zope-dev] Zope - SecurityFocus Newsletter #232 (fwd)

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Wed Jan 21 04:49:32 EST 2004

> Can anyone shed light on all of these? I know about some of them, but this
> is quite a disturbingly long list...

These fixes were mentioned in the last few announcements Brian made,
as well as an explanation how several of the issues came to be found.
The particular security focus message you've quoted is a summary of
Brian's announcement.

> Further analysis of these issues is currently underway.  This BID will be
> separated into individual BIDs upon completion of analysis.

Interesting.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"...thats the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle