[Zope-dev] Call for testing (2.6.4 / 2.7.0)

Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
Tue Jan 27 16:08:53 EST 2004

Hi all -

Tres and I have been working to merge some final fixes, and
I'd like to be able to make rc2 releases for 2.6.4 and 2.7.0
tomorrow.

In the meantime, it would be helpful for anyone who runs from
the 2.6 or 2.7 branches in CVS to update and let us know if you
have any unresolved problems.

It would be especially helpful for those who were having
trouble with things like workflow scripts under the rc1
releases to give this a shot and let us know if the trouble
is resolved.

**Note that you need to rebuild the C extensions, due to a
  fix to cAccessControl. Be sure to do this before reporting
  any lingering issues!**

Thanks,

Brian Lloyd        brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716