[Zope-dev] Troubles with hotfix20040714

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:52:29 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:40:22 -0700 (PDT), Cliff O.
<cliffo at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> Ok, so I just finished loading up 2.7.2rc1 and all seems well using the
> same products and database as before.  I can probably migrate the site
> once 2.7.2 final is released but, of course, it would be great to apply
> the hotfix in the meantime.

Unfortunately, I don't think making the hotfix any better is going to
be easy; it's still a product which  is initialized after some of the
affected code has been loaded and possibly used.  Since 2.7.2 should
be coming out very soon, I'm not sure it's worth the additional effort
to elaborate the fix any further.

I'll ask around here at ZC to be sure; others may disagree with me.

Andreas:  Do you have a date for the 2.7.2 final release?

  -Fred

Zope Corporation