[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] status of Zope versus zope?

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Fri Jun 4 12:40:45 EDT 2004

On Friday 04 June 2004 12:33 pm, Martijn Faassen wrote:
 > Hm, that's not a big deal then. I'm just at a loss how this would fix
 > the case-insensitivity import problem on Windows; I think I'm missing
 > something.

Modern Windows is case-preserving, and Python uses that to get the imports
right.  The case-senselessness problem is that the directories "zope" and
"Zope" can't exist in the same directory, not that they can't be perceived by
Python to be two differently-named Python packages.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation