[Zope-dev] Re: CatalogBrains since Zope2.7.1b1

Casey Duncan casey at zope.com
Wed Jun 16 10:28:29 EDT 2004

getObject was refactored recently and its security was increased. It
uses restrictedTraverse() now, which means that you need access to all
of the enclosing folders as well as the object. Before, no security
checking was performed by getObject.

I suspect you do not have access to one of the containing folders.

-Casey