[Zope-dev] Image.tag() no longer publishable?

Andy McKay andy at clearwind.ca
Fri Mar 5 13:36:38 EST 2004

Paul Winkler wrote:
> yeah, it might be an unpopular change. I dunno.
> Anything that forces me to use better style is OK with me ;-)

Ideally we need to set a zope config option that states what HTML
standard is being rendered too, then all parts that render HTML use
those conventions. We've found this in Plone where some underlying bit
of code somewhere in the bowels renders a query string incorrectly for
example.

Not a trivial job though and probably not worth it. Would also give
people who run virtual hosting with multiple sites a bit of a fit.
--
   Andy McKay
   ClearWind Consulting