[Zope-dev] zope products and folders

Stephen Rudd BIOINF srudd at btk.utu.fi
Tue Mar 9 13:52:56 EST 2004

Please excuse me if this subject is off-topic - there seem to be no zope lists
for the syntax of zope products! I am writing a zope product for the
representation of biological data in a user aware context. I have a working
product that satisfies my primary needs - but I would like to improve a little
before releasing. Could someone explain (or point me to resources) how to turn a
product into a "folder" like object so that I can bind images, DTML or python
scripts directly into the product - I am stumped and cannot find any explanation
for this. I have looked at the code from Squishdot etc - and find that this has
something to do with "manage_main" - I cannot progress beyond this.

Thanks

Stephen

Dr Stephen Rudd
Turku Centre for Biotechnology